Looking for offers/ rebates? Click Here
- The customer is responsible for inspecting and accepting products. Challenge will issue an RA for the driver to pick up the following day.
- No returns after 60 days. Items returned after 30 days may result in a 15% restocking charge.
- We assume no obligation to accept merchandise for credit after 30 days from the invoice date. Returns must be within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- Special order merchandise, food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products are not subject to return, except in the case of our error.
- The merchandise must be in the original manufacturer's shipping cartons and must have all packing and associated materials in a resalable condition.
- After receiving the returned merchandise, credit is issued to the original invoice.
Damaged/ Defective Materials:
- Damaged/ Defective materials will be replaced immediately if damaged/ defects are reported within three days of receiving the merchandise. Please call for an authorization number to return the defective item. We will ship a replacement immediately.
- Merchandise must be in the original manufacturer's shipping cartons and must have all packing and associated materials in a resalable condition.
- After receipt of returned merchandise, credit is issued to the original invoice.
- Our return shipping address is 6015 South Loop E, Houston, TX 77033.
Shortages must be called in no later than 24 hours after receipt of order
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the following items may not be returnable: wipes, towels, tissues, toilet tissues, cleaning products, soaps, sanitizers, and cleaning products, including dispensers, goggles, masks, and other safety apparel.
For more information, email: email@example.com