Mead K-2 Classroom Primary Journal
- Award-winning and conforms to Zaner-Bloser, D'Nealian, McDoughal Littell handwriting methods
- Reference included with lowercase and uppercase letters and numbers
- Helps to improve handwriting legibility with red baseline cues
- Tips to remind students about correct pencil hold, paper stabilization and posture
- Recommended for children in kindergarten through 2nd-grade
Primary Journal features a ruled composition book with blank space for drawing. It is ideal for creative writing exercises especially for stories because students can draw pictures on the same page. This 100-sheet journal is perfect for students in kindergarten through second-grade. Redline cues allow children to sit their letters on the baseline to improve legibility in their handwriting. Design conforms to Zaner-Bloser, McDoughal Littell and D'Nealian handwriting methods. Composition book was noted as an award-winning product in an education publication as early as 2003.